Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is an advanced triple action formulation containing cranberry extract, live bacteria and vitamin A.
Lifestyle changes, stress, medicines and disease can sometimes deplete our beneficial gut bacteria, allowing E.coli to become established and cause damage to the mucous membranes which line the urinary tract. Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is a triple action formulation scientifically developed with cranberry extract (36mg PACs), two specifically selected live bacteria strains and vitamin A which contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the maintenance of mucous membranes which can be found lining the urinary tract.
• Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
• Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
• Suitable for children
• If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
• Gluten free
• Made in the UK
Allergen advice: Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules)
• Vitamin A 320μg RE (40% NRV)
• Proanthocyanidins 36mg (PACs)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
• 1 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (1 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, eqivalent to 1.2 billion per gram (1.2 x109 CFU)
Warning: – Do not exceed the recommended daily intake – Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle – If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product – In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately – Keep out of reach of young children
Whilst we take care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, our products and their associated recipes are subject to change. Therefore, you should always check product labels and not entirely rely on the details listed on this page. Customer quotas may apply.