Each sachet guarantees 3 billion live cultures and 0.75g FOS fibres.
Who is it for?
Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old.
Good to know:
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents.
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains three live cultures strains which have been extensively researched in babies and children.
- The strains in ‘For babies & children’ have been well researched in school aged children, assessing immune parameters.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take – simply mix with cold food or drinks.
- No refrigeration required – live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Suitable from birth and can also be taken safely by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, including women expecting a Caesarean birth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Sugar free – a good alternative to friendly bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks, which are often high in sugar.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing good bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Available in three pack sizes of 10, 30 or 90 sachets.
Warning: – Do not exceed the recommended daily intake – Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle – If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product – In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately – Keep out of reach of young children
Whilst we take care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, our products and their associated recipes are subject to change. Therefore, you should always check product labels and not entirely rely on the details listed on this page. Customer quotas may apply.