- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®
Who is it for?
Especially for babies (both breastfed and formula fed) from birth and beyond.
Good to know:
- Each serving contains 1 billion friendly bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains the extensively researched live cultures strain Bifidobacterium breve M-16V® which has been trialled in thousands of newborns, babies and young children.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to use dropper gives the choice to give directly into baby’s mouth or mix into cold milk or food.
- Refrigerate if using dropper directly into the mouth – otherwise no refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers on a vegetarian, vegan, dairy free or gluten free diet.
- Suitable from birth onwards.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
Warning: – Do not exceed the recommended daily intake – Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle – If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product – In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately – Keep out of reach of young children
Whilst we take care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, our products and their associated recipes are subject to change. Therefore, you should always check product labels and not entirely rely on the details listed on this page. Customer quotas may apply.