Each sachet guarantees 1.2 billion live cultures.
- Our new & improved For Cholesterol product is now in an easy to use, one-a-day powder sachet.
- The same 3 strains of friendly bacteria combined with vitamin B1 and ALA to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication*
- Natural and safe – no risk of undesirable side effects
- Each sachet contains 1.2 billion AB-Life® live cultures guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Replicated clinical evidence on the 3 AB-Life® friendly bacteria strains: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528 and Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) has undergone numerous clinical trials demonstrating its efficacy at helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of ALA as part of a balanced diet
- High-quality powdered ALA sourced from chia seeds
- Strains scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- Recommended for daily use
- For best results take this product for a minimum of three months
- Can safely be taken on an ongoing basis
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
*Do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol lowering medication without the support of your doctor.
Warning: – Do not exceed the recommended daily intake – Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle – If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product – In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately – Keep out of reach of young children
Whilst we take care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, our products and their associated recipes are subject to change. Therefore, you should always check product labels and not entirely rely on the details listed on this page. Customer quotas may apply.