Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures.
Good to know:
• Each capsule provides 5 billion good bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
• The Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces and Bifidobacterium genera contained in this supplement are all well-researched
• Shown to survive at higher temperatures and humidity, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates such as India, Egypt or Mexico
• The high-quality nature of this supplement gives travellers the increased confidence to enjoy their holidays worry-free
• Does not interfere with antimalarials or other travel medication
• Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
• This combination of live cultures and friendly yeast is designed to complement the body’s natural gut bacteria
• Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
• Suitable for: vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
• Suitable from 1 year onwards
• Recommended for daily use preferably starting 3 – 5 days before departure, continuing during time abroad and for a couple of days upon return
• Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
• Available in two pack sizes of 20 or 60 capsules
• From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Warning: – Do not exceed the recommended daily intake – Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle – If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product – In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately – Keep out of reach of young children
Whilst we take care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, our products and their associated recipes are subject to change. Therefore, you should always check product labels and not entirely rely on the details listed on this page. Customer quotas may apply.